Nag Champa Goat Milk Soap
Warm blend of patchouli and sandalwood with citrus and lavender. This is the scent you think of when you hear someone say the word incense. Very popular with both men and women. One of my favorites! Lots of copper colored sparkle!
Fragrance Type: Spicy/Oriental
Fragrance Strength: Strong
There are so many soaps & body washes on the market – do you know what makes us special?
- We only use food-grade organic oils & butters
- Skin-softening & nourishing goat milk
- Skin-soothing & exfoliating oatmeal
- Hand poured in small batches
- Fresh & wholesome ingredients
- Fully cured soap = long-lasting
- If you have dry or sensitive skin, you need to give us a try!
Ingredients: Goat Milk, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Sustainable Palm Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Ground Oats, Mineral Pigments/Cosmetic Mica (color), Fragrance
Soap may or may not look exactly like the picture. Because of the handmade nature of my items – temperatures, moisture, colorants, etc all factor in to making the soap look a certain way. That is the fun part of this…you never really know what its going to look like until you cut it!
Packaging is in a bridal quality platinum vellum cigar band. We try to be environmentally conscious and eliminate as much waste & plastic as we can!