Wholesale Goat Milk Soap & Soy Candles & More!
You can contact us directly for wholesale info, or look at our Faire page!
My name is Michelle and I am the owner, artist and lead janitor of Little Bull Falls Soap Works.
I think that my line of soaps and lotions could be an excellent and profitable addition to your business. They are attractively priced and I do not require any minimums.
We have a VERY unique recipe that people love & cannot find elsewhere!
Please note that I carry a substantial amount of fragrances – upwards of 100 in stock at any given time. If there is something we don’t have, I am happy to work with you to find something that you would like.
Our main line of soaps are artfully made in small batches using the traditional "cold-process" method of soap making. We start with the finest food grade oils --- organic olive, organic coconut, and sustainably-sourced palm. We then add generous amounts of hand-ground oatmeal and pure high grade goat milk, which make a lovely bar with rich, creamy lather. We are unique with our blend of skin-loving ingredients which we lovingly refer to as GOATMEAL. Herbs, natural clays, micas, and mineral pigments are added for texture and coloring and finally, our handmade soap is scented with pure essential oils or specially formulated fine soap fragrance oils, perfumes, & sometimes a blend of both. All our soaps are cured for a minimum of 6 weeks on drying racks to ensure hard and long lasting bars of soap. We end up with artfully designed and beautifully scented handmade soap. We believe our handmade soaps are among the finest available and are pleased to offer them to you. Our wide variety of choices includes:
- Cut into bars
- In a loaf that either you or your customers slice themselves
- Soap fragranced with fine perfume oils, essential oils, and blends of both…we have a vast line of available fragrances. Always vegan. Always free of the icky stuff.
- We use both cosmetic mica & mineral pigments
- Our labels are of high-quality bridal platinum vellum
- Naked – unlabeled where you label yourself – how you want – or don’t label at all!
- We can put them into boxes or organza bags.
- We simply provide the best luxury handmade soap for our business customers which keep buyers coming back for more. Feel free to talk to us about any wholesale soap special requests you might have for your business.
If you are interested in our wholesale skin care and handmade soap products, please contact us by email or by phone to request a wholesale packet.
To learn more about us and how special our handmade soaps can be to your prospective buyers, check out our website at www.littlebullfallssoapworks.com or on Facebook or Instagram!
When you’re ready, please request our pricing sheet and materials from the email address below. Please include your store name and what products you are interested in, as well as your tax id/EIN (so we can confirm you are truly a store/reseller)!
I am grateful for your consideration and look forward to hearing from you!