Cranberry Apple Marmalade Goat Milk Soap
We specialize in goat soaps - goat milk soaps that is!
Cranberry Apple Marmalade is a luscious blend of tart cranberries, juicy apples, and spice. Top notes of orange peel and apple sweeten the cranberry heart of this fragrance oil, while notes of cinnamon, clove, and sugar wrap all the fruits together into a delectable aromatic treat. This essential oil-infused fragrance makes for a crowd-pleasing wax melt, and adds a zesty sweetness. A favorite during the holidays, and wonderful all year round.
This fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oils including orange, cinnamon leaf, and cinnamon bark.
The Ingredients: saponified organic oils of: sunflower, coconut, sustainable palm (RSPO certified), as well as raw Wisconsin goat milk, oatmeal, mineral pigments, cosmetic mica, and fragrance.
Soap may or may not look exactly like the picture. Because of the handmade nature of my items – temperatures, moisture, colorants, etc all factor in to making the soap look a certain way. That is the fun part of this…you never really know what its going to look like until you cut it!
Packaging is in a recyclable brown kraft paper box with a paper label. We try to be environmentally conscious and eliminate as much waste & plastic as we can!
There are so many soaps & body washes on the market – do you know what makes us special?
- We only use food-grade organic oils & butters
- Skin-softening & nourishing farm raised goat milk
- Skin-soothing & exfoliating hand ground oatmeal
- Hand poured in small batches
- Fresh & wholesome ingredients
- Fully cured soap = long-lasting
- eco-friendly & biodegradable
- handmade from scratch in Wisconsin
- If you have dry or sensitive skin, you need to give us a try!