Patchouli Goat Milk Soap
This rich, earthy fragrance brings back memories of the ‘70s. It’s the woody aroma of pungent patchouli leaves with a sophisticated musk background
Fragrance Type: Spicy/Woodsy/Oriental
Fragrance Strength: Strong
There are so many soaps & body washes on the market – do you know what makes us special?
- We only use food-grade organic oils & butters
- Skin-softening & nourishing goat milk
- Skin-soothing & exfoliating oatmeal
- Hand poured in small batches
- Fresh & wholesome ingredients
- Fully cured soap = long-lasting
- If you have dry or sensitive skin, you need to give us a try!
The ingredients: Saponified organic oils of: sunflower, coconut, sustainable palm, as well as raw Wisconsin goat milk, oatmeal, mineral pigments, cosmetic mica, and fragrance.
Soap may or may not look exactly like the picture. Because of the handmade nature of my items – temperatures, moisture, colorants, etc all factor in to making the soap look a certain way. That is the fun part of this…you never really know what its going to look like until you cut it!
Packaging is in a recyclable brown kraft paper box with a paper label. We try to be environmentally conscious and eliminate as much waste & plastic as we can!