Balsam Cedar Goat Milk Soap
We specialize in goat soaps - goat milk soaps that is!
Indulge in the fresh, woodsy aroma of a cedar forest with our Balsam Cedar Goat Milk Soap. Infused with a crisp blend of balsam pine, aromatic cedar leaf and juniper berries, this soap evokes the feeling of a crisp winter morning spent amongst cedar trees. Perfect for those who appreciate the natural beauty of the outdoors, this soap will transport you to the heart of the forest.
Ingredients: Organic olive oil, goat milk, organic coconut oil, organic & sustainable palm oil, sodium hydroxide, oatmeal, mineral pigments, cosmetic mica, fragrance.
Soap may or may not look exactly like the picture. Because of the handmade nature of my items – temperatures, moisture, colorants, etc all factor in to making the soap look a certain way. That is the fun part of this…you never really know what its going to look like until you cut it!
Packaging is in a bridal quality platinum vellum cigar band. We try to be eco-friendly and eliminate as much waste & plastic as we can!
There are so many soaps & body washes on the market – do you know what makes us special?
- We only use food-grade organic oils & butters
- Skin-softening & nourishing farm raised goat milk
- Skin-soothing & exfoliating hand ground oatmeal
- Hand poured in small batches
- Fresh & wholesome ingredients
- Fully cured soap = long-lasting
- eco-friendly & biodegradable
- handmade from scratch in Wisconsin
- If you have dry or sensitive skin, you need to give us a try!