Birch Bark Canoe Goat Milk Soap
It's a complex mix of wild cypress, ozone, kaffir lime, leather, amber, ocean moss, and frankincense.
Fragrance Type: Woodsy
Fragrance Strength: Medium
There are so many soaps & body washes on the market – do you know what makes us special?
- We only use food-grade organic oils & butters
- Skin-softening & nourishing goat milk
- Skin-soothing & exfoliating oatmeal
- Hand poured in small batches
- Fresh & wholesome ingredients
- Fully cured soap = long-lasting
- If you have dry or sensitive skin, you need to give us a try!
Ingredients: Organic olive oil, goat milk, organic coconut oil, organic & sustainable palm oil, sodium hydroxide, oatmeal, mineral pigments, cosmetic mica, fragrance.
Soap may or may not look exactly like the picture. Because of the handmade nature of my items – temperatures, moisture, colorants, etc all factor in to making the soap look a certain way. That is the fun part of this…you never really know what its going to look like until you cut it!
Packaging is in a bridal quality platinum vellum cigar band. We try to be environmentally conscious and eliminate as much waste & plastic as we can!
I am so glad to have kept this scent for myself! The scent doesn't last as long as some, but i do appreciate it in the shower.
This is by far the favorite in our household. The entire bathroom smells awesome after use.