Cherry Amaretto Soy Wax Wood Wick Candle
A fun accord of sweet cherry intertwined with almond and smooth vanilla.
Top notes: Amaretto, Rum
Middle notes: Cherry, Sugar
Base notes: Vanilla, Spice
Little Bull Falls Soap Works' candles are hand poured, made of all natural soy wax made from soybean grown in the US by American farmers, and with natural wood wicks to insure a clean even burn. 16oz candle burn time is approximately 100hrs. Always allow your wax pool to reach the edge of the jar. To ensure a long life, burn your candle for at least one hour. And keep that wick trimmed!
How to make the most of your candles
- The first burn of a candle is very important. The first time you light your candle ensure that you let it burn for at least 2-3 hours to ensure the wax melt pool reaches the edges of the jar. Don't blow out your candle after 20 minutes - not wanting to 'waste' the candle will result in excess wax on the outside and tunneling.
- Trim your wicks! Treat it like a regular hair cut. A curling wick is a good indicator that it needs a trim. Trimming your wicks to 1/4 inch ensures a clean (and safe!) burn.
- Please do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours. The jars will get very hot and no one wants a cracked jar and molten wax everywhere.
Candle Jar Recycling Instructions
Once your candle has burnt all the way down follow these steps to remove any excess wax from your jar:
- There should be minimal wax residue left over and since soy wax is water soluble hot soapy water from the faucet should suffice for removing it. In cases where excess wax is at the bottom of your jar you may need to boil some water to properly remove the wax.
- Remove the wick sustainer from the bottom of the jar. This should come off easily with your fingers or a butter knife if necessary.
- Wash again with soap and water reuse for almost anything - mini planters, coffee scrubs, pen pots!