Falling Leaves Goat Milk Soap
Like an afternoon spent playing in a pile of freshly
fallen leaves, this fragrance embodies all the
richness of the season and features a medley of
ripe delicious apples, red berries and golden nectar.
Delicious apples, red berries, Florida orange, cinnamon,
clove, golden nectar, falling leaves, white musk
Fragrance Type: Fruit
Fragrance Strength: Strong
There are so many soaps & body washes on the market – do you know what makes us special?
- We only use food-grade organic oils & butters
- Skin-softening & nourishing goat milk
- Skin-soothing & exfoliating oatmeal
- Hand poured in small batches
- Fresh & wholesome ingredients
- Fully cured soap = long-lasting
- If you have dry or sensitive skin, you need to give us a try!
Ingredients: Organic olive oil, goat milk, organic coconut oil, organic & sustainable palm oil, sodium hydroxide, oatmeal, mineral pigments, cosmetic mica, fragrance.
Soap may or may not look exactly like the picture. Because of the handmade nature of my items – temperatures, moisture, colorants, etc all factor in to making the soap look a certain way. That is the fun part of this…you never really know what its going to look like until you cut it!
Packaging is in a bridal quality platinum vellum cigar band. We try to be environmentally conscious and eliminate as much waste & plastic as we can!