Log Cabin Goat Milk Soap
A secluded cabin in the woods. Its cold outside but you are snug and warm in front if the glow from the fireplace.
Winter Air, Sweet Amber, Mandarin Leaf, White Cedar, Raw Cinnamon, Rich Cardamom, Nutmeg Shavings, Sandalwood, Cashmere Vanilla.
There are so many soaps & body washes on the market – do you know what makes us special?
- We only use food-grade organic oils & butters
- Skin-softening & nourishing goat milk
- Skin-soothing & exfoliating oatmeal
- Hand poured in small batches
- Fresh & wholesome ingredients
- Fully cured soap = long-lasting
- If you have dry or sensitive skin, you need to give us a try!
Ingredients: Organic olive oil, goat milk, organic coconut oil, organic & sustainable palm oil, sodium hydroxide, oatmeal, mineral pigments, cosmetic mica, fragrance.
Soap may or may not look exactly like the picture. Because of the handmade nature of my items – temperatures, moisture, colorants, etc all factor in to making the soap look a certain way. That is the fun part of this…you never really know what its going to look like until you cut it!
Packaging is in a bridal quality platinum vellum cigar band. We try to be environmentally conscious and eliminate as much waste & plastic as we can!
I really like this soap, great scents, and repaired my dry skin.