White Eucalyptus Goat Milk Soap
This one hones in on the desire to seek tranquility in a natural setting. There's no better way to experience peace of mind than surrounding yourself with nature. Cooling & aromatic, this scent is a perfect relaxing spa scent!
The ingredients: Saponified organic oils of: sunflower, coconut, sustainable palm, as well as raw Wisconsin goat milk, oatmeal, mineral pigments, cosmetic mica, and fragrance.
The soap may or may not look exactly like the picture. Because of the handmade nature of our items, temperatures, moisture, colorants, etc all factor in to making the soap look a certain way, that's the fun part of this…you never really know what its going to look like until you cut it!
We use recyclable kraft paper boxes with a sticker label for packaging to be environmentally conscious and reduce waste and plastic. Each bar of soap is a minimum of 4.5 oz. Handmade in Wisconsin
If you're looking for a soap that delivers the ultimate in luxury and nourishment for dry and sensitive skin, give us a try!
There are so many soaps & body washes on the market – do you know what makes us special?
- We only use food-grade organic oils & butters
- Skin-softening & nourishing farm raised raw Wisconsin goat milk
- Skin-soothing & exfoliating hand ground oatmeal
- Hand poured in small batches
- Fresh & wholesome ingredients
- Fully cured soap = long-lasting
- eco-friendly & biodegradable
- handmade from scratch in Wisconsin
- If you have dry or sensitive skin, you need to give us a try!