If you're looking for a way to incorporate more natural products into your skincare routine, making your own toner at home is a great place to start. Toners help balance the pH of your skin, remove any remaining dirt or impurities, and prep your skin for moisturizer. In this post, we'll guide you through how to make a natural toner at home.
What you'll need:
- 1/2 cup of witch hazel
- 1/2 cup of green tea
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 5-10 drops of your favorite essential oil (completely optional)
- Brew a cup of green tea and let it cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the witch hazel, green tea, and apple cider vinegar.
- Mix well until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Add your favorite essential oil to the mixture, if desired.
- Pour the mixture into a spray bottle or glass jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Shake the bottle before use, and apply the toner to your face using a cotton pad or spray bottle.
Tips for making and using natural toner:
- Store your homemade toner in a cool, dry place.
- You can use this toner up to twice a day, once in the morning and once at night, after cleansing your face.
- Be sure to shake the bottle well before each use to ensure all the ingredients are well combined.
- If you have sensitive skin, you may want to skip the apple cider vinegar, or dilute it with water to avoid any irritation.
- You can customize this toner to your liking by adding different essential oils, such as lavender or tea tree oil, depending on your skin type.
Making a natural toner at home is easy and affordable, and can be customized to suit your skin's unique needs. By incorporating natural ingredients into your skincare routine, you can help reduce your exposure to harsh chemicals and promote healthy, glowing skin. Give this DIY toner a try, and see the benefits for yourself!
And don't forget to use a good facial soap. Look no further than Little Bull Falls Soap Works: www.littlebullfallssoapworks.com